Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just a Little Quote

"A mother has far greater influence on her children than anyone else, and she must realize that every word she speaks, every act, every response, her attitude, even her appearance and manner of dress affect the lives of her children and the whole family. It is while the child is in the home that he gains from his mother the contribution he will make to society." ~ N. Eldon Tanner

2 comments:

  1. SO TRUE! I need to get myself in CHECK! I have started yelling "peanut butter and jelly sandwich" like we used to... (instead of what I want to yell) then when I am mad I end up laughing thinking about all the FUN we had rather than what I was upset about. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Thank you for posting it. Sometimes I forget the influence we have on our little ones.
    So glad you are back to blogging. ;)

    ReplyDelete