I just got back from ooo-tah last night at like 4 in the morning. I was very very tired and it sucked I had to be up for work at 6 in the morning! Whats even worse, was being at the airport from sunrise to sunset... but thats another story.
So utah, I guess I'll start with what happened first. after dropping my roomate off and fighting traffic for who knows how long, I get the delicious and oringal meal of Cafe Rio. Sweet! Then its
off to visit some of my closest friends.Part of the trip was to go see victim effect play at a large venue. There were a couple of my other fav bands, like Jimmy Eat World, The Used, and ummm yeh. thats it. haha Seriously though, Jimmy was SWEET to see live.
To top off the weekend, the Church was having it's 177th general conference and my friend Amy had tickets! SWEET! Not only did we go, but some girl next to me gave us candy
right before it started, so that "sweetened" the deal.... and to end this weekend of glory, my buddy S and our friend Dawn went up the hills to go shoot off a couple rounds. For you gun nuts, .308's .50 cal's, 1911 .45, etc. was the standard issue...



I don't care who you are, those guns are probably amazing to shoot. I wanna do it. That looks sharp shooter style.
ReplyDelete