Sunday, October 14, 2007

One in a lifetime!!!


For most people that know me, I'm an aviation nut. I love planes, flying, and keeping my head in the clouds. This weekend, Miramar hosted an air show complete with the Thunderbird's, Sky divers, static displays and enough buzzing airplanes to keep you dizzy. Sean Tucker, complete with an aerobatic routine, has a stunt where he flys under, cruses by and cuts through a ribbon held by a thirty foot pole. Yours truly (me) had the one in a million life time opportunity (thank you boss man) To hold the pole!!! (feel free to watch video below as well!!!)



I was fortunate enough to meet some great people, and spend some time in the VIP area as well! No matter where I go in aviation, I want to do something like this. I really appreciate everyone that helped out in making this possible. I also appreciate aviation, and who has helped me get here. Anyways, I'll probably be making my way out to Nellis airshow (in Vegas) next month and hopefully I'll get to have the same privilege.


No comments:

Post a Comment