Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

This year for Halloween Ryder was (*sniff*sniff*) with his dad. I missed him horribly!!! But Ryder seemed to have lots of fun. Joshes fiance (who I LOVE by the way!!!) made Ryder the most adorable little Robot costume. Kenzie (joshes fiance) was kind enough to send me a picture of my little guy before all the candy madness began. She also said she would send me a video clip from trick-or-treating. Once I get that I'll be sure to post it for your viewing pleasure!

Robo-Ryder with daddy




All week Ryder and I talked about Halloween and trick-or-treating. He practiced saying trick-or-treat a bunch, and from what I hear, the kid made out like a bandit with enough candy for a small country. Good thing, the kids got a serious sweet tooth! ...No idea where he got that from! ;)


As you all know, I'm not really the sittin around the house kinda girl so to get my mind off the crazy amounts of missin' that were goin on for Ryder I went out with my friends for dinner at Spag-Fag (Spaghetti Factory) then to a very fun Halloween party!


Kimmi and me all dolled up!


Putting on WAY too much make-up!

Flapper Sara


Noelle and me


In the car



Kim-Kim, Ian, ME, and Jon



Strangely, Ian's not making a funny face in this picture...this is just how he normally looks! ;)



I dont know why I always make this face in pictures...



Pimpin'



Great Friends!!! I love Kim!



Dancing the night away.


6 comments:

  1. Oh Ryder looks so cute. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! So much fun!!! You look adorable! I am glad one of us got to STRUT our stuff!! If I had worn your flapper outfit... the guyes would not be smiling as much as they are with you in it! HAHA! ~ LOVE IT! ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LOVE the costume!!!! You HOT mama you =)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should dress up in costumes every weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryder looks super cute...his costume looks like a lot of work! Very creative!

    It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't remember the last time I actually dressed up and went to a Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryder looks super cute...his costume looks like a lot of effort was put into it! :)
    Looks like you had a fun halloween!

    ReplyDelete