Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving! Family! Friends! Too much food! Awesome-ness!




I've been looking forward to this week for what feels like a very long time. We have 50, yes, you heard it, 50 relatives coming into town this week. Brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins coming from all corners of the country to have one big hoorah of gluttonous eating. What could be better?




Soi sad I will have no pictures to remember the occation.




This brings me to my next point, I STILL dont have a camera!!! For someone as picture-happy as I this has been a serious test in my self control. I have been so tempted to go buy one, I miss taking millions of useless pictures of Ryder, my friends, my family, and total strangers who look funny on the street. But none the less I have resisted in hopes of the killer deal I will find the day after Thanksgiving (thanks to the suggestion of my money-savy BFF Melissa).




With that day just a short 4 days from now I am getting all giddy at the thought of my new camera. My photo addiction will soon be fed.




No comments:

Post a Comment