So mom was giving me a hard time for not updating my blog, which I thought was funny because she doesn't even have blog to write up on... oh well. Anywho, I'll see what I can recap over the past month or so that has gone on. Working my way backwards, lets see. Every six months I have to take a mandated FAA check ride to make sure I know how to fly and company rules and such. I had one on Wednesday and I passed! So I have a job for another six months. I was kinda concerned because I haven't taken one yet, so to have it over with is a relief. YAY!
This past weekend there was an airshow up at Beale AFB. If your reading this and don't know that I would be excited, then you probably don't know me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment