Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mustache March

Dang I almost want to grow one out just for the sake of that title, but I think the one time that I did should be enough reminder that I won't do it again. I was watching the videos from Ericks wedding when I grew it and it was rather... strange to watch me dance around with a mustache. Oh well. So the newest and greatest when it comes to my life is that I had to go to the hospital on friday! Just so you know, I'm fine. Trust me! It really wasn't a big deal but a preventative measure kept it from escalating to something bigger. Story goes, I was flying from oakland to eureka to cover a run. Long story made short, the aircrafts heater had issues and started to produce carbon monoxide. So there is an indicator that will change color if there is carbon monoxide present. I started to feel... strange and I noticed the indicator. So I called up dispatch en route and they told me to divert. About this time I was starting to have tunnel vision and seein spots so it was about time to end the flight. Got on the ground, started to feel better fortunately. But the company needs to cover there bum, so I went off to the hospital. Few hours of sitting around, find out my oxygen levels aren't where they are supposed to be and then I'm released. Ugh, it was such a long day and I was tired towards the end of it so I slept at the airport for a few hours before my flight. Glad thats all over with though. Here is a pic and I'm ending this segment of my blog because I'm trying to finish this up weeks after the event happened. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment