
Yep, that's right, it's 2009. Time flies! Ryder spent the New Year with his dad this year. I spent this New Year out on the town with my girl friends. Glenn Fox rented out a club for the night in Folsom. It was beyond fun!
Tiana, Kim and me at the party.

Heather Poppe and yours truly. We've been friends since birth. Crazy!

With Kim and Deke.

We love our friends Jon and Ian.

Singing the night away with a little karaoke. See that big guy on the end. Yeah, don't know who he is. He wouldn't leave us alone all night.

Dancing Ladies.

At midnight balloons and confetti fell from the ceiling. I took the brunt of the confetti apparently.


So, for those of you who don't know Sean. And I'm guessing most of you don't. Sean is such a fun and interesting friend. Part of his job working at the funeral home is to go pick up bodies when people pass away. It can be a VERY dirty job as I'm sure you can imagine. Well, on New Years Eve Sean was called out to pick up a body. He missed most the night. When he finally returned he had this casket, that was apparently given to him, in the back of his truck. It was empty but we had Tiana convinced that the body Sean had just picked up was in it because he was in such a rush to get back to the New Years festivities. Sean said to Tiana, "they're dead, I don't think they are in a rush." She freaked out pretty good. We did finally tell her it was empty.
Funny picture though. I would think it was a little strange if I saw this driving down the street.

Happy New Year!!!

Lol! I totaly know Sean too!!! Crazy!
ReplyDelete