Ryder and I hit the road with the windows down, sunroof open and Beach Boys serenading our drive towards Bodega Bay. It was just what the doctor ordered...a perfect day with my perfect little man.
Life gets to be so crazy that it seems like Ryder and I don't really get to enjoy being together, just the two of us, as much as I'd like. We spent our day at the beach playing in the sand, running from the waves and admiring our shadows on the ground. We laughed and played and had a good mother-son day.
I am planning on spending my Saturdays with Ryder on little day trips like this from now on. Cell phone off, seeing the many things northern California has to offer. Next Saturday we are going sledding then in the next month I'd like to take a little trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium. Ryder would love it!
Life is good! Ryder is GREAT and I am happy. What more could we ask for?


What a fun day! I need to do more stuff like this with my kids!
ReplyDeleteRyder is so darling. I can't wait for our sledding trip, it will be a blast!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! ~ He is such a doll! ~
ReplyDeleteIf you come to Monterey, you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO call me. At the very least, stop at the mall and check Victoria's Secret, William's Sonoma, and CPK to see if I am in any of those places, since I am currently employed at all three. You just have to!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect day! He seriously has such joy in his face when he sees you, talks about you or is with you.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
DARLING!!!!! I love you two =).
ReplyDelete