Monday, January 5, 2009

RIP Nikon part II

***
Baby Nikon sat on a wall;
Baby Nikon had a great fall.
All Best Buys woman
And all Best Buys men
Couldn't put Nikon together again!
***
...So I promptly bought a new Sony....and the protection plan.
***
Because, lets be honest, my track record shows life insurance for my camera
is money well spent.

5 comments:

  1. What? Your luck is not good with cameras at all!!! I feel so bad! I want a nice camera but I'm always afraid I'll lose it or something. The protection plan is a great idea.

    I miss you! Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to be wrapped in bubble wrap, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so dang cute!

    We finally got our Addi her own camera so she would leave our alone. But, it didn't work!!

    I'm glad we are going to be able to keep up with eachother now, and that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, your new camera broke? And then you had to get another new one???

    ReplyDelete