Monday, February 23, 2009

Simply Darling...

...is what my little Ryder is! A couple of the darling little things he has said in the past couple weeks....

As I put Ryder in the car...
Ryder: "My going to drive today mommy."
Me to Ryder: "Baby, you're not old enough yet."
Ryder: "But, I'm 16 now!"

He's the shortest sixteen year old I've ever seen.

Ryder frequently tells me how pretty he thinks I am. In fact at my cousin's Bar Mitzvah last month it was what he told everyone he met. They'd say Hello Ryder! And he'd say, "My mommy's pretty!".

Smart kid with good taste, obviously!

A couple weeks ago as Ryder and I went for a walk Ryder said, "Mommy, you're pretty!"
Me: "Awww, thanks cutie, you're handsome!"
Ryder: "NO, MOMMY!" Totally serious with his finger pointed at me, "I'm not 'hamsome'! I'm Luke Skywalker!"

3 comments:

  1. Haha, very cute, gotta love Ry-Ry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke Skywalker! I am going to start calling him that...haha. Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! I so LOVE that boy!!!! How about I visit and gobble him up here in the next couple months =)?

    ReplyDelete