Sunday, February 8, 2009

There's No Place Like Home


BIG-EXCITING news!!!! The search for a new-close to civilization-home is up!! Ryder and I will be moving next weekend!!!
I could not be more excited about this house I found in Folsom! It is brand spankin' new, energy efficient, has a semi-sweet view from the front bedrooms and my bathroom...don't get me started on how absolutely amazing my new jacuzzi tub in my bathroom is. Oh, and did I mention the walk in closet? Yeah, love it!
We are close to bike trails, the gym, shopping, parks (in fact, there is a little kid choo-choo train that comes to my neighborhood and gives rides up the hill to the park. How cool is that???) and the zoo. Oh how fabulous it's going to be when the grocery store is 2 minutes away rather than the 30 that I drive to get to one now!
The back yard is small and low-maintenance, perfect for my little monkey and me.
So, now all I have to do is get moved. I will admit, the thought of moving is quite the daunting task considering it is open enrollment at work and I am working like 60 hour weeks right now. Not to mention I haven't moved in four years and I know I still have a bunch of Josh's stuff here too. A lot of stuff to do, and go through. But a great opportunity for some de-cluttering and a fresh start.
Yeay!!! for my new house!!!

8 comments:

  1. Very Exciting!!! Don't stress this week, you don't have to move everything at once, ya know. Although, I know you want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats! Tucker and I are coming down in two weeks. We need to get together. I want to meet your little Man. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need help or want me to watch Ryder this week, let me know. I'm so happy for you:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the new pad on Monday!!! Let me know if you need help unpacking and organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! Moving sucks, but once you get settled it is the BEST thing ever! I am SO glad you found a place! Let me know when your CRAZY schedule slows down! ~ xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine’s Day!!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


    Looks like a great houes! You'll make great memories there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of how you decorate!!!!

    ReplyDelete