Monday, March 9, 2009

Waiting for the Weight

I love open enrollment...I love open enrollment....(insert copious vomit motions here) I love open enrollment...keep saying it till I believe it....I love open enrollment.....

Okay, I exaggerate, it's not so bad. I mean, sure I work ikky long hours, but I also get to sell! The part of my job I LOVE. The sell...the game... I'm like a tiger waiting for my next 2-50 group to pounce on. Love it.

The BIGGEST (and I mean that both literally and metaphorically) problem with open enrollment is the effect open enrollment has on my seemingly growing backside.

A little math lesson for today kids:

Gluttonous chocolate consumption + Long hours + Denise ordering Debbie Wong takeout daily + no time for the beloved spin class + open enrollment stress= Sara's ace fitting (<) less than perfect her jeans.

There will be a test later.

So, I am gettin my ever growin booty back in gear and on the cycle seat at the gym every morning at 5am. (sendin' a shout out to loving "in-town" living)

Watch me.

No more waiting for the weight to come off because I burned "so many" calories sitting in my chair for 12 hours today.

That's right weight...just you wait.

p.s.~ Debbie Wong...you did me wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE Debbie Wong's fortune cookies, they are bomb...no doubt about it. Vanilla flavored...mmmmm... ok now I want some. Thanks a lot Sara :P

    P.S. You are a sexy babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG those Skinny jeans! ~ UGH! ~ I am going running every TUE, THUR, and SAT to get OUT of my maternity clothes! We can get workin out together!
    I mean we NEED to look good out on the boat this summer! HELLO! LOVE YA... BIG BUNZ and ALL! ~

    ReplyDelete