Monday, May 5, 2008

A day in old Sac


Ryder and I have been so blessed to have our good friends Matt, Melissa and Hailey move back to Sacramento after living so far away in Fresno the past 3 years. The past year of our life has been trying to say the least but Melissa has been a strong close friend and for that I am so grateful. Last weekend we spent the day in Old Sac looking through all the crazy shops, eating ice cream and taking a train ride from Old Sac down the river and back. It was a great day with perfect weather. Ryder especially loved the train ride. As traffic stopped to let us go past on the train he waived to all the cars and people walking down the street. He thought they were all there to see him on HIS train. Since then Ryder has become mildly obsessed with trains. I catch him playing "train" on his own saying "woo-woo". I love him!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm SO SO glad you joined the blogging world!! :) I told you you could do it! :) You look gorgeous as always...and of course Ryder is the most handsome ever! :) Melissa looks great and Hailey is adorable! You look very happy honey, and I'm so glad! You deserve to be happy.
    Lets get together again soon. I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete