Onto stage three of training where we play in the sims for a while. This is a chance to improve instrument skills, better learn the company procedures, and have a through understanding of emergency procedures.
This sim isn't actually turned on, this pic was taken at like 4 in the morning after my classmate and I threw just about everything you possible could at each other. Single engines approaches, in low visibility, no attitude indicators or vertical speed indicators, with a touch of turbulence to top it off. Experiencing such a flight in real life would be highly unlikely, but never hurts to be prepared. And on a side note, I don't react so awkwardly to these situations. haha

From the sims (when/if I pass that stage check) its onto the actual plane. So... the class mates and myself usualy hit the sims from early evening to late morning (8pmish to 4 am).

Well, I took a day off to go visit a friend down in Indiana. Never been to the "Hoosier" state before, so a few hour journey and I was there. It was amy's b-day so it was cool to see the pad on Judd St. and the area. ummm here are some pics:
(From L to R) on our drive, we found this park that you had to cross this covered wooden bridge. I thought it was pretty nifty. at the park they had typical play equiptment, but who could resist hitting the seesaw on a beautiful Sunday Indiana afternoon. Touring through the country side, saw this cool pic of power lines that ran from the coal plant. hmmm thats it for nowwwww



yo yo yo yo yo
ReplyDelete