Sorry, no pics, and little info. This is my third day in class and so far its all been a bit of a whirl. First day was spent filling out paper work, understand duty times as a pilot (you know, like that they can't fly me for 24 hours strait.) Certificates and training were covered as well. Day two was a doosie. We spent the first part of the morning covering dangerous weather, more regulations about O2, then legal stuff called weather minimums. Often carriers will come up with there own way to do a certain operation. Well, either way all this new information can be an overload (the fire hose reference) so it can become quite intimidating. Oh and I have a quiz everyday on the information from the previous days. Today I got a 100% on a test I didn't feel I was going to do half as well as that. :-) The only reason I can think I did so well is because I read my scriptures this morning... mabe I should make that a habit.
Quick bit about where I'm at, the hotel is about 20 minutes from where the training facility is. Its a long term stay hotel (sink, fridge, stove etc.) I have a "room mate" but we have separate rooms so thats all groovy. We get a long well and everyone in the class gets together EVERY day for study groups. It makes for more successful training. We are on the approach path to Port Columbus so every two minutes there is a jet of sorts flying outside out windows. Nothing like a jet a 11:00 at night to get you in the mood for flying! :-) I'll try to get some pics up soon, but I'm incredibly busy with study sooooooo standby. Until next time......
(p.s.) feel free to leave comments......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Scott, congrats on the 100! And read those scriptures! :o)
ReplyDeletecute...
ReplyDelete"The only reason I can think I did so well is because I read my scriptures this morning... maybe I should make that a habit."