Well, as many of you may know, my favorite holidays are the "BBQ" holidays. You know, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. I love the warm sunny weather, good food and great friends. This year I had the good food and great friends but the warm weather was no where to be found. It rained almost all weekend. It put a real , ahem, damper (excuse the pun) on the weekend. Friday, I met up with Matt and Melissa at their ward BBQ. Melissa and I had tons of fun in the bouncy house. (Yes, we think we are 12 still)
Saturday our wake boarding plans got, ahem, washed out, (another pun, yes I know, I need to stop) by the rain. So we headed down to Stockton for an expo at the wake boarding school Kevin Bird works at. After that we went down to the Bird Family home for a bit before shopping. Good times.
Then, Saturday night I got some friends together at Mikuni's for Korey Amrine's birthday (he turned 29! He's getting old!) Despite the rain (and all my obnoxious puns) Memorial Day weekend was very busy and very fun.

Sounds like an awesome weekend! You look great!
ReplyDelete