Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Par-Tay!

On Saturday we went to Ian Wales 6th birthday party! I cant believe Ian is 6! It seems like yesterday I was at his 1st birthday! Ryder had lots of fun playing with all the big kids! They had a bouncy house, lots and lots of swimming and amazingly delicious food in true Suafoa style!

This is what Ryder looks like when he misses nap time...



Ryder's favorite Auntie Kimmi!



The spa kept filling up then draining over and over....


We hit the twins with the water filling the spa back up. They thought that was pretty funny!

He wants in the pool NOW!



Fun with cake....


I think the blue frosting really brought out his eyes. ;)



Yes, I taught him how to shoot the squirt gun... He thought shooting me was the best!


Ryder and his buddy Logan! We will miss him when he moves to Alabama!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Look how old he looks! I love the cake pic! Classic!

    ReplyDelete