I could not be a prouder mommy right now! For the past month or so Ryder has started telling me after he dirtied his diaper. He would say "mommy I poo-pooed.". And I have been so proud of that because I knew it was the first step towards him telling me BEFORE he needed to go potty.
So today I was looking at my friend Courtney's blog talking about her little girl being potty trained and I was feeling so jealous. I so look forward to the day Ryder is out of diapers. Well, today, for the first time, Ryder said, "Mommy I poo-poo.". I checked his diaper and it was clean. So, I said, Ryder, do you need to go poo-poo? He said "YEAH!"! So we walked down the hall to the bathroom. Ryder pushed his pants off and I lifted him up on the potty. And sure enough, my baby went potty like a big boy. I am sure this will not be a normal occurrence yet. But for sure it is a step in the right direction. Ryder was so proud of himself. After he was done and we washed our hands he ran into the office and told NeeNee (Denise), "I went potty!" We clapped for him and he clapped and squealed in excitement! My boy is growing up right before my eyes. Lets hear it for the end of diapers! GOOD JOB RY-BABY! Mommy loves you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sara, you look fabulous and little Ryder is absolutely adorable! I'm glad you found me too. I can't believe Ryder is so advanced in his potty training. I've got to get going with Brycen my 2 yr old. I'm so glad I can keep in touch through our blogs. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteSarah, aren't our kids the same age?? two right? Way to go. We're no where near the potty! You look o cute by the way, and Ryder is adorable!
ReplyDelete