Monday, June 30, 2008

North Carolina or bust!

Yey! I am so excited!!! Ryder and I are leaving tonight for North Carolina! Our flight leaves around 10:30 tonight and we will be arriving tomorrow morning. We will be spending the week at the beach with my brother Devon, his wife Danelle, their kids and a ton of Danelles extended family.

I am excited for a nice vacation away! I plan on relaxing, feeling the sun on my face, doing a little reading and enjoying the company of family. There are going to be like a million little kids there (hmm, on second thought that doesn't sound very relaxing!) around Ryders age, including Ryders cousin's Devree, Delaine, and Daxton, so it should be a ton of fun for him to play at the beach through the fourth.

I hope you all have a very safe and fun filled 4th of July. I'll talk to you all (ya'll- little Carolina slang for ya!) when we return!

Kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! We'll do lunch when you get back. Call me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me when you get back so that we can hang out! Hope you have so much fun and get some much deserved rest.

    ReplyDelete