My dear friend recently started the most beautiful inspiring blog. My friend is one of the warmest most beautiful girls I know who truly has so much love for our Father in Heaven. Check out her inspiring new blog at
http://findingstrengthwithin.blogspot.com/
Hope you all love it as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sara, you are too sweet! You give me too much credit. I just kind of was grasping at straws for a way to better myself and be more involved in Gospel topics and pondering. It actually has been such an amazing thing, because I feel like I'm constantly thinking about it now and studying new topics. I look forward to getting much more help from it, then I ever anticipate anyone else getting from it. But I truly hope that other people can draw some strength from it. That would be nice as well! :) Thank you for this...you are such an amazing person. I love you.
ReplyDeleteHey Sara! You're such a sweet girl. Stacy is right! I hope to make it on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteyeah sara, i hope we didnt miss ryder birthday party. i cant find the email you sent me if we haven, can u send it to me again. thank you Lanie
ReplyDelete