Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kayaking with 2 Kims and a Sean

I have made some really great friends in the past couple months, to name three, Kim, Kim and Sean. No, that's not a typo, they are both named Kim. Last week after work Ryder and I met up with "the Kims" and Sean for some kayaking fun on Lake Natoma. We kayaked, okay, I kayaked with Ryder and one of the "Kim's" son, Tyler, and then Sean and the Kim's swam out to a little island where we swam and ate way too much junk food. On the way back to shore Tyler, Ryder and I sat in the kayak feeding the ducks when suddenly Sean dives under water and grabs one of the ducks by the legs. It created quite the ruckus amongst the ducks at Lake Natoma that day and made all of us die laughing. Sean is crazy fun!
Here's a pic from our evening.


1 comment:

  1. That was a blast, we will have to do it again real soon! Next time we need more boys so poor Sean isn't out numbered. I wish you were at sun splast last night, the Kim's made several "Kim sandwiches"!!! Haha...you'll see what I mean at the dance tomorrow night ;-)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete