I have... a really amazing family who I don't get to see as much as I'd like.
I fear... heights, mountain lions and strong winds.
I always... try to get a work out in.
I feel... like my life is going in a good direction...and most importantly, I feel like it's actually going somewhere, after feeling like it was going nowhere for so long, it's nice to know it is.
I hear...the purr of my laptop and nothing else.
I smell... like sparkling peaches.
I wish ... I could drop 10 pounds.... NOW!
I hate... celery, fanny packs and not getting to spend every waking second with Ryder.
I wonder... what my life will be like a year from now!?
I regret....not finishing college. But, its not too late!
I love.... God, Ryder, my family, spin class, my car, going tanning, trying new restaurants, my amazing friends, Twilight, my bed, being blond, summertime, wildflowers, the smell after it rains, hot tubbing, sushi, diet root beer, road trips, spooning.....
I am... excited for Thanksgiving and for the future!
I think... life is what you make it.
I know... that there is always a little color on the next page.
I want... to teach Ryder right from wrong, to be patent, to treat woman with respect, to treat himself with respect, to be hard working and to never give up on his dreams.
I always.... laugh at "your-mom" jokes.
I am not .... very brave
I am like... totally awesome. ;) ha
I believe.... !!
I don't always... take my contacts out at night...so bad! I know!
I am happy that... you're actually reading this! Go you!
I win... at Uno, driving more miles per year than anyone I've ever met and having the cutest most polite little boy in the world.
I lose... my keys and everything that I put in a "special" place so I wont lose it...
I never... forget to brush my teeth.
I need... a vacation!!!
I listen... to Glen Beck and my daddy.
I read... way too many e-mails, my scriptures and Twilight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment