Monday, October 27, 2008

Attention my stay at home mommy friends...I need your help!

Okay, I am desperately looking for someone to watch Ryder for me this Wednesday October 29th. Stacy, my friend who watches Ryder for me is out of town that day and I have a big meeting all day in the bay area that I cant miss. It would be from early morning until around 6ish.

If you're lookin to make a little extra money that day and help a sista out in the process please let me know.

Thanks ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, if I still lived there I would totally do it! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sara, i cant do if you would like me to i have a new number its 916 200 9825. Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we're going private, send me an email so I can invite you,
    jenksfam@hotmail.com
    Can't wait to see what your little guy was for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete