Monday, July 7, 2008

Ode to Twilight

Oh Twilight, how I love thee, let me count the ways.... for reals!!! I am completely and utterly obsessed with this book! I am not usually a big reader. My mind wanders and I loose track of whats going on. But every once in a while a book will come along that will grab me, Twilight has done that and then some. I can not put the dang thing down. All my friends love it so I thought I would get it for my beach trip. Well, I had no time at the beach to read. But on the flight home on Saturday night I started. I only have 100 pages left now. That's like 400 pages in a day and a half. Yeah, obsessed! I plan on finishing it tonight and starting the next book after that. Stephanie Meyer all I can say is...THANK YOU!

On another note...I'll be posting lots of pictures from our North Carolina trip later tonight...

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously LOVE Twilight! I'm counting down the days until the fourth one comes out (Aug. 2nd). Yay! A warning though, I thought that the second one kinda lagged a little bit in the middle. It was a little harder to keep my attention, but it picked right back up towards the end and all kept on going all the way through the third book. Enjoy! Oh, and your pictures of North Carolina are beautiful! It looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete