Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The 2009 Bucket List

I have no plans to kick the bucket in 2009, but when 2009 kicks the bucket and 2010 begins I would like to have a few of these things checked off my list.

1. Take a 4 day Mexican cruise over a long weekend. $200.00 well spent!
2. See Wicked in San Francisco. Tickets are on sale now!
3. Sing "The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music" while running through a wild flower covered hill.
4. Have a picnic on the little island in Emerald Bay
5. Climb a tree
6. Write Arco a letter and tell them to take their .45 transaction fee and suck it.
7. Spend lots of time at my cabin in Tahoe.
8. Make-out while in the car wash at Shell Gas Station.
9. Go skinny dipping then deny it to everyone later.
10. Milk a cow.
11. Sell insurance to Emard Co. already!! If not, then Homewood Lumber!
12. Put on a short little golfers skirt, blow the dust off my clubs and golf a full 18 holes.
13. Check another state off my "states I've never been to" list.
14. Learn to say something sassy in spanish with a valley girl accent.
15. Take piano lessons.
16. Help Ryder memorize one of his books so people think he is a boy genius reading at 2.
17. Fake a proposal in the middle of Taco Bell.
18. Put on a big gaudy hat and meet my girlfriends for tea and crumpets.
19. Make-out under the castle at Disneyland.
20. Have dinner at Mid-Evil Times.
21. Talk crap about Obama every chance I get.
22. Make that wake my "B" out on Mel and Matties boat.
23. Frolic on the beach in North Carolina
24. See all Florida has to offer.
25. Adopt a fish.
26. Shamelessly flirt with old men.
27. Run a half marathon.
28. Put on a gangsta top hat (tilted to "da" side) and play a round of Texas Hold'em in Reno.
29. Skydive (Yes Grandpa, I want to jump out of a perfectly good plane!)
30. Go to my 10 year class reunion and act really plastic to all the old plastics.
31. Sit on a chair as it's lifted up to do the Horah at a Bar Mitzvah.
32. Take a pilgrimage to beautiful Quincy, Ca. ;)
33. Belly Dance.
34. Speak in a really bad, annoying southern accent while in Tennessee.
35. Make-out in the Banana Republic dressing room.
36. Get in my car and start to drive with no destination, see where I end up.
37. Obviously and obnoxiously point and laugh at cars passing by with the Jack-in-the Box head on their antenna.
38. Jump on a trampoline.
39. Stay at the Pelican Inn Bed and Breakfast at Muir Beach... I've ALWAYS wanted to stay there!
40. Take a morning run across the Golden Gate Bridge.
41. Take a weekend rafting trip.
42. Train the builders exchange members to bring me Go Girls.
43. Put on a cowboy hat and go horseback riding.
44. Shoot a gun.
45. Go camping...and sleep under the stars.
46. Perfect my game of Uno.
47. Take the Strip-Tease class at 24 hour.
48. Plant a garden.
49. Potty train my kid once and for all!!!
..........and last...........
50. Watch the movie The Bucket List....I hear it's good!

6 comments:

  1. haha...I will help you with most of these as I have a very similar list. But I will NOT pee in public, maybe one of your dude friends can help you with that one! We're starting Jan 1st!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of stuff Sara! Fun list...good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like mostly you just want to make out all over the place. I mean, not that those are bad goals. I have been makin' out quite a bit lately... MAN we need to hang out- SO much to update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can help out with all the Make Out wishes... just offering my assistance! and we WILL make the wakes our B next summer FOR SURE! ~ LOVE YA! ~ BIRD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Umm, Melissa, how were you planning on helping with the making-out?? No, I will not make-out with you...I mean, you're hot and all. But no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rock on! Have fun with your list! Mine has some similar stuff! I suggest wearing a little black dress and red high heels on a date.... bringing a full bottle of wine to the beach and bring it home empty.... buy something beautiful even though you don't know where to put it.... kiss someone under mistletoe.... and lastly listen to music that you haven't heard in YEARS on a road trip. Have a blast this year!

    ReplyDelete