Sunday, December 14, 2008

Give Me Some Sugar (cookies)

I guess with all the Christmas tree gettin and freezing-cold snowing thats been going on this weekend at our house I am starting to get into the holiday spirit because I started craving Christmas baking tonight. So, Ryder and I made sugar cookies. It was lots of fun...

He was such a big help cutting out snowmen, stars and angels.


Hey, I saw that! He sneaks cookie dough just like mommy!


Ready to go in the oven.


Icing them oh-so-careful.


The finished product: Some of the most unsightly sugar cookies you've ever seen....



But they tasted pretty good to us!!




Don't eat yellow snow(men)...

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Great pictures and they look like awesome cookies. If I wasn't throwin up every five seconds, I'd totally want one.

    So sorry about this morning. I'm glad that Ryder isn't re-exposed to the flu though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look yummy! Good job Ryder! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMM!! Now I want Sugar Cookies! Thanks alot Sara! ~

    ReplyDelete