Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome to Baby Nikon and the Christmas Season!!

Tonight Ryder and I welcomed our new Nikon home. She is cute as can be with all 10 mega pixels! Nikon was slightly over due but totally worth the wait.

Serious, look how excited I am!!!!!



Ryder's excited too....

Get ready for the picture overload that my blog soon will be!!! Oh how I missed having a camera!
After getting our new camera loaded up and ready to go we headed over to one of my BFF Kim Hydes house for some much needed girl bonding time and Christmas tree hunting.

We hit up Target for a few new tree decorations and garland. I was hoping to get a tree there too but unfortunately, as it turns out, the El Dorado Hills Target is without a garden department and thus Christmas tree free. So we went by a local tree lot. I decided they were way over priced once we got there. So, sadly, no tree for us tonight. Our search for the perfect tree will continue next Monday. I did however get a couple cute pictures of Ryder while at the tree lot. I can really see the difference in picture quality over my last camera!

2 comments:

  1. haha...I seriously love when you make that weird face, its so funny! Yay for the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! PICTURES!! We need a new camera too! You have been without for a while so you deserve it! I miss you! ~

    ReplyDelete