Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mistletoe Madness

I love Christmas time...the smell of pine, warm sweaters, crackling fires and mistletoe! Monday 12/22 my friends and I enjoyed each others company at the Mistletoe Madness party thrown by one of our friends.

There was mistletoe EVERYWHERE.

Ryan and I in, what appears to be, a very serious conversation...


Sean Duggan...oh how I adore him. Some say he looks seductive. Some say he looks evil. I say he looks French, which is both seductive and evil...

I'm sure if it wasn't for Eddies fiance he wouldn't have been able to resist my charm....


Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow...
Lovely ladies...


SANTA?...No....No wait....that's Jared Fox. The beard is real by the way!

I know, we look like twins...

Umm, yep...French.

Mike, Rachelle, Kim-babe and yours truly.

My Ryan. It was good to have him back for a bit...

On my "Being Single Pro's and Con's" list, I would say a definite PRO is the fun social life. There is always some fun to be had...

2 comments:

  1. lol...I can't believe you posted that picture of Deke and Mike. I promise everyone that they are NOT gay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss Sean Duggan! Will you please tell him that I miss him? He was my buddy back in the single days before I was pushed/fell off the face of the earth.

    ReplyDelete