Monday, December 8, 2008

Random-ness

This past week had lots of little happenings that are something to talk about... Here's a brief synopsis of a couple of them...

Thursday night I M.C.'d the El Dorado County Builders Exchange Annual Holiday Dinner. Having never been an M.C. before, I was a little nervous to say the least, but I must say, it was way fun. I felt very comfortable in front of all 250 people ( I attribute that to years of theater experience as a kid and giving talks in church). The night went off with out a hitch.

Here's a picture of my daddy and me at the nights soiree. Such a daddies girl I am! I think I did him proud that night...

Saturday night, after Ryder and I finished up at the Festival of Lights Parade, my man-friend and I met up with some of my friends (for like 5 minutes) at a party in Rancho. The party was loud...very very loud. That's really all I have to say about that.
Kim and I being wall flowers....


1 comment: