Friday, September 26, 2008

Assuming this will make sense

Why do people feel the need to assume things? Is making assumptions not the same as passing judgment? You assume you know what someones dealing with because perhaps you've been through what you think is something similar. But you dont. You think you know if someone has or has not done something, but until you ask you dont. You asume someone knows they are putting you out but because you dont speak up, they dont. Then based off of those assumptions they are made out to be a horrible person. A bad mom. A bad person. Dont judge. Dont assume.




Sometimes I feel...okay, pretty much all the time, I feel like my life is a total and utter mess. Everytime I begin to see the glimer of hope, the light at the end of the tunnal I am knocked back down again, set back with a whole new set of issues.




I basically feel like a total wreck right now. I have gone off the deep-end. I have learned this week that someone who I thought loved me and wanted to help me was really just holding things against me. Telling me, no I want to help, anytime, that's what family is for. Then I find out that is not really how they felt. How would I possibley know that when everything they say is otherwise. Now I am the bad guy. I guess I assumed I knew how they felt when they tolf me. I guess I assumed they were telling me the truth. But they werent. It was all a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment