I've watched the Disney Movie Cars 11.5 times this week. I can recite the whole movie word for word.
Save me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The past is behind; Learn from it.
The future is ahead; Prepare for it.
The present is here; Live it!
~President
Thomas S. Monson ♥

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
HAHA! I PRAY that Hailey falls in love with more than ONE movie so I can NOT be in the RUT of ONE movie! My whole family remembers Preston having to watch Lion King.... You are in my prayers! ~ HAHA
ReplyDeleteI know I already told you this, but I feel your pain. I've tried to interest Ryder in a few other movies, but nothing is quite the same to him as "Kachow!" Luckily Montana will watch it too. Montana has her favorites like The Little Mermaid and Cinderella and Aladdin because of the princesses but I'm lucky she pretty much will watch any of the Disney movies. So, you aren't alone...I'm working on the Cars obsession at my house as well.
ReplyDeleteI could probably recite half the movie...we never get to the end, and its kind of annoying because I can't remember how it ends... haha
They just need more "boy" Disney movies. There are a million princess movies... I think I might accidently "lose" the movie Cars.
ReplyDeleteSO CAN I!!!!! I feel your pain. I can't hear Kayson say,"Mommy? Chic needs a time out." one more time. Don't get me wrong, I love my son and the FIRST thousand times he said it but holy COW!!!!! =) If you want to vote for me for Mom Of The Year, go to www..........
ReplyDelete