Oh yeh, so I was out with a friend in lower central park and we saw Celine Dion. So there were a lot of people standing in front of this hotel and we were like, whats going on... so some pedestrians told us that Celine Dion was rollin through. Well we waited on the other side of her courtesy car and saw all the paparizzzi go crazy when she came out. Then she sat in the car, close to where I was at and rolled down the window. I was like 2 feet from the woman. Pretty cool experiance. And I talked to Bill Cosbys bro the other day. That was pretty neat. So I've met more celebrities in the past year then I have my whole life.
Onto more intresting stuff I suppose, hmmm wow. I've travled aroud qutie a bit sense I've been based in Jersey. It's a nice benefit to have free flight privliges. Mostly I go to utah or california to see friends and family. I love it. I get my fix of In-n-out, Happy Sumo, Cafe Rio and my mom. Save the best for last. hahah. Lets see what else... I was up in Buffalo NY for a few days covering a run (hmmm a predetermined route thats usualy assinged to someone). WELLLLL being that I was sooo close to Niagra falls, so I took a quick trip to check out what the hub-bub was all about. It was REALLY cool. Like amazing! Most defently a cool natural wonder. Lots of water flowing about. Hmm I also went over to Canada. That was interesting becasue its differnt there (obviously). Its very clean, and the signs are differnt. I bought some food with american currency and was confused for a bit when they gave me money back in candian... I was really confused. hahah Any who....
Oh, so I went to some pretty cool airports. The comany needed me to ferry some planes to dallas texas from columbus ohio. On the way down I stopped in Kentucky to drop a pilot off and then in tennesee. That was a lot of fun, becasue I haven't done much flying in the midwest like that. Although one of the airports i went into had a really smelly FBO. It reminded me of the days that I was on the mission. Hmmm some people live in conditions that are really not clean and it makes me sad. Moving on from that, when I was in utah for one of the weekends, I went to the airport I trained at and I ran into two of my old buddies, one of which was my instructor. It was AWESOME to see them.
okay lets fast forward a few weeks to where I basically quit my last job, and applied to another freight company that operates out of california and I'm about to go into training. thats the skinny of it. I could tottaly make it more interesting and long, but I'm just trying to get this blog out for all the two people that will read it. Anyways, so in the past few weeks Ive drivin across the United States from jersey to california. took me four days, with many many stops and long hours. But I got it done and I really hope I don't ever have to do that. again. Period. Okay, so I'll toss up some pics for ya.
From top to bottom, Lincons head in wyoming, a random bridge in wyoming, the amber waves of grain in iowa, welcome to iowa, welcome to california!!! :-) a cool bridge in pennsilviana, welcome to wyoming, the beatiful colors changing in PA, chicago, hot chick secret admirer, and welcome to PA. The End.





You don't have to be a PC anymore...cuz now you'r a Mac. Lucky dog.
ReplyDeleteyeah for new posts!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI seriously am so jealous you get to travel so much. Seriously. Although, that drive across the country sounds like a beast... BUT All I can say is Skywest (possibly Southwest...) here I come!
ReplyDelete