Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good Hygiene

Yesterday when I was getting Ryder ready for bed I said, "Ryder, lets change you out of those dirty clothes and put you in some clean Jammies."

Ryder said "okay mommy"


I went upstairs, got Ryders jammies, then came back down stairs. Ryder was nowhere to be found. After a few seconds I realized the bathroom door was open a crack and I could hear the shower on....


This is what I found....



Ryder was spinning around in circles in the water singing some kind of Ryder-original song when I said "Ryder, what are you doing?!?!"

Ryder responded, "Ry-Ry clothes clean mommy!!"

Well, yes I guess they are.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a cutie! Kids do the darnedest things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! What a good boy. Kids are so great. I love it when they do innocent little funny things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GOOD BOY! He was simply trying to save you from having to run the washing machine! This is when you jump in with your clothes on and have fun! LOVE IT! ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Melissa's idea. Sometimes you just have to throw all practicality out the window and enjoy those moments with your kids. What a smart cookie you got! :) Too cute.

    ReplyDelete