Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

*
So, I had the BEST weekend for my birthday! The weekend-o-fun started Friday late after noon, I met up with Becky, Melissa, Matt and Sharon for a little trip to the river for some wake boarding. We got out on the water at about 5:45. Since Melissa is preggers and Becky didn't have the the desire Matt and I were the only two to wake board, more fun for us! But after wake boarding Melissa Becky and I all went out on the intertube together. It was a blast. My friends are nuts. Melissa was standing up on the tube doing cheerleader posses and jumping, she's crazy. After wake boarding Becky and I met up with a bunch of friends at...ehum....Hooters for dinner. Our waitress was funny, she had more boobs than brains (is that mean? sorry.). When she came to take our order we jokingly asked "who the heck orders 50 hot wings?" and our waitress, Jennifer was her name, said "Well, 50 hot wings really isn't that much , I mean, if you have 4 guys that's only 10 hot wings each.". I thought, hmmm, 10 x 4 = hmmm. Anyway, I just kinda smiled at her and noded my head in agreeance. It was funny. After dinner we hit the dance and then a party before heading back to Beckys to call it a night.
***
Saturday morning I was awoken at 6:30am by a text then a phone call from my mom wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks mom. I was scheduled to have a massage at 9am but the dudes car broke down on the way to Beckys house, so we rescheduled for Sunday morning, I realize that is breaking the Sabbath but I figured a one time exception would be okay ;) . So Beck and I got ready and headed out to Roseville for lunch at Macaroni Grill and ceramics painting with the girls at Petroglyph. It was so much fun. I painted a yard gnome named Gus Gus. Then we did a little shopping before going Down town to Joes Crab Shack with a few friends. It was a blast. Joes Crab Shack embarrassed the crap outta me making me yell "It's my birthday and I got crabs!" through a mega phone. Our waitress also had me dance all around the restaurant with her. Good times.
***
Anyway, all in all awesome weekend, Oh, and by the way, I did get my massage Sunday morning, it was A-MA-ZING! Thanks so much for that Beck!
***
Thank you to all my friends for making my birthday so memorable! Love you all!
***
So, I'm 27, here's to another awesome year!
*
so fun!!!Becky and I out on the boat.Matt, gettin some...
Melissa and I
Stacy and me at ceramics!
Painting fun!


GusGus and Pierre BFF



My birthday desert at Macaroni Grill came out with a lit candle when I was outside on the phone. Notice my empty seat behind it. Nice.



Hiedi and I at Joes. Good times!



Becky and Josh (not my ex Josh!!!!) at my birthday dinner!

Me dancin' around Joes like a fool. I bet people thought we were all drunk. I love not acting my age!!

4 comments:

  1. SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like you had a great birthday! Happy birthday late! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday! You deserved it! I'm glad I could be a part of it!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH~! You ROCKED it on the wakeboarding! YEAH! We need to get out again! ~ Sorry I missed the gnomes.... we need to do that so i can attend again! ~

    ReplyDelete