Friday, July 25, 2008

Sprinkler fun!



The other day Ryder told me all day "swim, mommy, swim". So after work we went home and, since we don't have a pool, he ran through the sprinklers. I don't know what it is about sprinklers that kids love so much but it sure did provide hours of entertainment for Ryder. I took like a million pictures...here's a few...


I Love his little face!

Armed and dangerous

So devious!

Teachin' him early to wash my car.

He said, "I'm clean!".

1 comment:

  1. Sara,
    Next time bring him over to my house to swim in our little pool. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE sprinklers...I'm not downplaying the fun that is had running through sprinklers. Heaven knows that's how I had my summer fun as a kid. Either that or in a blow up or plastic pool. :)
    Anyway, the point is, Montana would have fun playing with Ryder in our pool...and we could hang out.

    ReplyDelete