1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!
And for your viewing pleasure I have added some oldie but goodie pic's below...



Let's see a memory??? (Can you tell I sit at home bored some days, seeing as you've barely just posted this. Oh well) K a memory.... Got it!
ReplyDeleteRemember when we were in Junior High and we went on a school trip up to go skiing? That was fun. It was my first time ever going. I don't know why you and I were the only two to go of our friends, but we were. Geez, I don't think I've thought of that in a long time. That was the one and only time I've gone regular skiing, and it was so much fun. Although, I always had a heck of a time getting off the lift. :) Yeah, I'm an idiot!
Just one? Hmmm...okay, you're going to be mad at me for this one. But its the first one that popped into my head. I'll I will say is, tahoe, bike ride, lost wallet, your ice cream cone was a casualty. I know you know what I'm talking about, and no one else will. So you're safe! :) haha
ReplyDeleteI want to say more...our few runs out on the American River path. Meeting up for yoga on Saturday mornings. Being able to see you through part of your labor. Old Sac when everyone was staring at us because we were pregnant. I think its because we're so dang fine! :) I do love that joe's crab shack fried shrimp.
K, I could go on and on. I won't. Love you.
Oh my crap, I had totally forgotten about that TPing trip. That was SO hilarious, and humiliating. The worst part was that I had such a crush on John Snarr. Whatever happened to him, he was SO cute and then he totally fell off the face of the planet! Ah, good times!
ReplyDeleteI remember running into you at Ihop! Random memory, but I love running into people where I don't expect to see them!
ReplyDeleteSarah...it's amazing how small the world is due to blogs! Found your blog from your comment posted on Christie's site (you now Christie, Shar and Brit, Stacy and Courtney..we are all cousins!) Anyway...if you remember me, Chelsy (was McFadyen). Just wanted to say 'hi'. Your little boy is TOO CUTE!!! and you look great!
ReplyDeleteTell Dev I said 'hi'. OH, and how do you know Josh Bair? He and I were in the same BYU ward a long, long time ago. If you see him, you'll have to tell him I said 'hello' as well! :o)
I'm sure I'll see more of you now on the blog!
ok, So I'd like to leave ONE, but there is NO WAY! HEY ~ Stacy left more than one, so here goes....
ReplyDelete~ So Church Dances.... need I say more?? Seriously that was the MOST fun ever!!
~ The Jetta breaking down and me rushing to your rescue! And then I promised Jeff (loser) that I would go to the dance, so I went without you because you were sad, and I ripped my jeans up the butcrack....
~ Just this last winter... butt-boarding rather than snow-boarding! SO MUCH FUN! Too bad we almost got kicked out for being ourselves!
~ TAHOE EVERY time we have been there... remember the DEAD people in the street??
~ Wakeboarding on the Delta with the Birds when Josh "broke" his leg! YEAH LAUGH THAT WAS GREAT!!
~ Driving around town all the time and yelling at people and throwing eggs at people on bikes.... haha
~ Spaghetti Factory!!! I am a little sad that we moved back to Sac because now we do not go there enough!! LOVE THAT!
~ Claire's looking for "Best Friends" stuff... I thought they were going to kick us out of there.
~ All the STUPID guyes we dated, that was a RIOT! Jeff, that wierd guy from the Singles Ward for you, and Jared... anyguy who want's "snackies" is totally GAY! HAHA What a CROCK!
~ When we went over to the "DISH Network Guyes" Apt after the dance, and when we would break in and clean their house... then when Jeremiah moved across the sidewalk!!!!! HELLO
~ Playing Apples to Apples anytime... too bad other people are too gay to understand the fun!!
~ Fruit Basket tipped over with my grandparents... You are SUCH a good friend!
~ Bowling on Monday Nights and when Matt got that split!!!
~ When we went Clubbin with Becky and that girl, that was SO funny! NO I AM HAPPILY MARRIED!!!!
~ When the car ran out of gas and we were stranded and people were honking at us and my gay boyfriend would not come rescue us... I should have left the fag then!!
~ Hailey and Ryder taking baths together... good times!!
I better stop... i might be able to go on FOREVER! I just hope you have a few memories not listed here to put on my blog.... LOVE YOU
Ha, I remember the first time you heard my mom and little Harrison refer to you as "Big Sara" when you came to babysit us once. I remember my mom trying to explain to you that we didn't think you were big, just that you were the oldest Sara we had. There was you, then there was just plain "sarah" who was my sister's friend, and there was "Little Sarah," our cousin. That was just how we differentiated between all our Sarahs!
ReplyDeleteI also remember how you were the ONLY babysitter we had who Harrison would be a good baby for. He would just cry and cry with all the other babysitters. Have you seen him lately? He just graduated and he's almost 6'5"!!!
Boy, if I ever wanted to write a novel...Well I have to say that bad things stand out right off the top of my head. My poor Bear getting her nails "done" in Utah and those icky girls we had to stay with. Stalling in the middle of the highway after going to San Fran. All the boys and the drama that came along with them. The "poop" party, they are sooo going to get theirs in the hereafter. Having to say goodbye that last night before I left for the MTC. But through it all we were together and I love you so much for all of the memories that you've given me. Dancing, singing.."Play my LOVELY Song..." you sending me a J-Lo tape by accident when i was in the MTC. I hope there are many more to come. Let's go to DIS girl!!! I love you!!!
ReplyDelete