1. The Gospel. Having faith in my Savior has got me through some incredibly difficult times.
2. Ryder. Being his mom is the joy of my life. We are all laughs when we are together.
3. The spin classes at 24 hour fitness. I LOVE spin class. There isn't any better work out than the lights off, music up and some teacher up in your face making you push yourself to your limit. I always feel energised and awake after. I love love love it.
THREE FEARS...
1. Anything happening to Ryder (illness, accident, death) It would absolutely kill me to see my baby in pain.
2. Being forever single. The thought of being 35 and single scares the crap outta me!
3. I have a completely irrational fear of Mountain Lions. I live out in the country and have seen one on my street 3 times in the past 4 years. I cant think of any worse way to die than to be eaten alive, can you??
THREE GOALS...
1. Finish my college education.
2. Build up my clientele so I could live just off the residuals that way I can spend more time doing what I love best, being a mommy!
3. Run a marathon
THREE CURRENT OBSESSIONS...
1. My blog! Obviously!
2. The twilight Seres. Oh how I wish I had a vampire boyfriend!
3. Glen Beck. If you dont know who he is, find out. He is a political talk show host who also happens to be a member of the church. I LOVE him. I record his show daily and watch it after Ryder goes to bed. He is a real guy with common sense, he tells it like it is with out regard to political correctness.
Three random facts...
1. I have three tiny rocks embedded in my arm from a freak mountain bike accident when I was 17.
1. I have three tiny rocks embedded in my arm from a freak mountain bike accident when I was 17.
2. I drink Diet Rootbeer like it's goin' outta style
3. When I was 4 I knocked my front tooth out running through the sprinklers and it didn't grow back till I was 10. Yeah, that's toothless for 6 years people!
You're IT!!! If you are reading this and want to do it, consider yourself tagged!

Hey have you ordered Breaking Dawn yet? I just ordered it from Amazon. It was like 12 bucks. Plus shipping made it like 16...and you won't get it until like the 7th, instead of the 2nd. But whatever...a few days won't kill me.
ReplyDelete