Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ry-Ry loves Tan-Tan



If these pictures look a little familiar to you it's probably because I just stole them off of Stacy's page. Thanks for remembering to take pic's Stace!!!

My dear friends Marc and Stacy just moved up to El Dorado Hills and we could not be more excited about that. They are just down the street from my office now. So, today after work, Ryder and I went to play at the Rogers! Ryder and their little girl Montana, or "Tan-Tan" as Ryder calls her, are just 3 months apart. We had a ton of fun swimming, playing and having dinner. Stacy made this delish french bread...yeah, that's right...home-made, with spaghetti and cobb salad. Have I mentioned what an amazing cook my awesome friend is?

Marc, Stace, we had so much fun with you guys tonight! Thanks for having us over!!

My sweet little boy.
"Tan-Tan" Such a pretty girl!

Stace and me!  Love you girl!









6 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your new background. It's darling!

    Nothing is more fun than playing in the pool during the summer time.

    Call me if we're still on for lunch. Talk to ya soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you look great (and happy) and Ryder is so stinkin handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys are having blast this summer. Nothing better then a dip on the pool on a hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are some seriously hot chicas!!! I think that all that need to happen is the Springer fam moving there and life is complete. I miss you both so much and I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Holy Moses!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comment totally made me cry and I miss you like crazy...even more so now. I am working on getting back to Cali as much as one possibly can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I email you are your regular email, let me know if you got it

    ReplyDelete