Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wow, that's "Super"

So, on my birthday my mom was feeling a bit nostalgic and going through some old things of mine. She came across this award I won in Kindergarten. I was "Super Kid of the Week". Go me!! Check it out. My favorite is the last paragraph where it says I plan on staying single and getting money by giving the bank a check. Silly Super Sara....


2 comments:

  1. That's so freakin' cute. You are right, a lot of that stuff is still the same. You definitely are a pink girl. You've had a red room in your house, so that can count for your red house. And I can see why you love the letter "S". It's like the best letter ever, duh! :) Of course you picked out your clothes ever so carefully...wouldn't that be how a fashion diva in the making would be at five years old?
    I love your favorite foods...because they totally are the same as now too! That's so funny. Maybe it is true what they say, that we develop the character of who we are really going to be within the first few years of life. Shoot, that's a lot of pressure for a young parent! :) You were an awesome five year old it seems, and even more often at 27. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, that last sentence, I meant to say even more "AWESOME" not often. It rhymed and it's late and I've had a long day! Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete